A spacious luxury 5 star self-catering barn conversion in a peaceful location
Enjoy the magnificent panoramic views from the 100 sq m south terrace.
The ground floor including the ensuite twin bedroom is level for easy walking, a further twin bedded ensuite room and a double room with king bed and adjacent bathroom are on the first floor.
Oak beams and cills are cut from our own tree. Internet access is available.
Well behaved dogs are welcome. Whitehill is a working farm and visitors are welcome to explore the farm and adjoining woodland and see the wild deer.
Living Room – a bright sunny room with stunning views of the valley and Welsh mountains beyond. It includes a freeview TV, and a DVD player.
Kitchen / Diner – The modern Kitchen and dining area has plenty of space with top quality cooking facilities.
Bedroom – The downstairs twin bedroom with ensuite shower room provides for easy wheelchair access.
Master Bedroom – The bright and airy upstairs master bedroom (with a 5 ft brass bed) is a room that you can fully relax in, with adjacent private bathroom with fitted furniture with power shower over the bath.
Bedroom – Twin bedded room with en-suite shower room with power shower
Electricity and full oil central heating are included
Free Wireless Internet access is available
Extra Z bed, travel cot and high chair can be provided by arrangement
Stunning views of the valley
Great holiday cottage with fantastic views, which we really enjoyed on the sunny days. Monmouth was a nice surprise of independent quality shops alongside a good selection of the high street names and supermarkets. Forest Trails at Symonds Yat worth a trip. Bell at Skenfrith pretty good and the Walnut Tree excellent. Thank you to Mrs Yeomans for the house and Welsh cakes.The Ameys
Booking Conditions for Holiday Let
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% is payable at time of booking.
- The balance is due four weeks prior to commencement of holiday or at the time of booking if nearer.
- Payments may be made by cash or personal cheque or direct bank transfer.
- Once the booking has been confirmed the client is liable for the full rental in the event of cancellation. Please arrange insurance.
- The client will be liable for any damage to the property or its contents.
- The owners accept no liability for losses occasioned or injuries sustained due to factors beyond their reasonable control.
- The cottage is let for the numbers specified and no exception can be made except by prior arrangement.